Terms of service
Cabforce Ltd. (“Cabforce”) offers pre-paid point to point ground transfers with all inclusive flat rates.
Cabforce acts as an intermediary and technology provider between Passengers and third party transport providers (“Supplier”). All Suppliers are licensed taxi or private hire car companies.
Your credit card is not billed before the ride has been successfully completed, but an authorisation is placed on it for the total amount when you book. Any change to the original price requires your explicit authorisation and is subject to re-confirmation by the Supplier. Your card is billed for the correct amount within 24h of the ride been completed. A receipt will be sent to the email address you provided when making the booking.
As a passenger it is your responsibility to be aware of what you ordered and paid for, and have the necessary documentation available while travelling. Cabforce or the Supplier will not be responsible for delivering any such service, which is not specified in writing on your Travel Voucher.
You must be able to communicate with Cabforce at the time of the pick-up either with your mobile phone, a public telephone, or through a dedicated contact person.
Cabforce’s liability is limited only to the value of the transportation booked through Cabforce.com and will not cover any other expenses incurred. To be eligible for refund in case you are not satisfied with the service, you must have followed all the passenger instructions as set out in these terms:
1. It is your responsibility to reserve enough time to get to your destination:
- You must choose the pick-up early enough to accommodate for delays such as heavy traffic, special weather conditions, and other unexpected events (e.g. road constructions, traffic accidents, etc.).
2. It is your responsibility to provide the correct and accurate information for the Supplier to fulfill the transfer:
- You must use the correct local time when making the booking.
- You must check the pick-up and destination addresses, in case there are multiple addresses, terminals or hotels with the same name in the area.
- You must provide more specific details in the Additional Information field (e.g. Conference hall exit number, factory gate letter, information about security gate entry procedure, advice about an unmarked entryway to the back of the building, etc.), if the pick-up location is not evident.
- You must provide Cabforce with the relevant information about your arriving connection (e.g. flight number / ship name / train route, etc.).
- If your connection is cancelled, or you have missed it, it is your responsibility to update your altered travel plans to Cabforce Customer Support, or cancel the booking yourself.
3. It is your responsibility to provide Cabforce with valid contact information where you can be reached in case there are important updates regarding your booking:
- Email. This is needed for sending you the booking confirmation messages, non-urgent service updates and the receipt for your credit card payment.
- Phone number. This is required in case there is an urgent need for our Customer Service to contact you.
- It is critically important that you can communicate with the Supplier and Customer Service at the time of pick-up. It is your responsibility to have a telephone at your disposal, which is functional and switched on at the time of pick-up. Cabforce will not be responsible for any inconvenience, or failure, which is caused because you don’t contact Supplier or Cabforce, or you cannot be contacted with the telephone number you have provided.
4. Make sure the passenger and the luggage capacity of the vehicle you selected is sufficient for your need:
- Check the maximum number of the passengers the vehicle is allowed to carry.
- Check the maximum number of luggage the vehicle is guaranteed to carry.
5. Check the Travel Voucher before you travel, to ensure the details are correct, and that you have the needed documentation at hand when travelling:
- Check the booking details, your contact details, and the vehicle capacity in case your travel plans, or contact details, have changed since you made the booking.
- If satisfied everything is correct, print out, or have your Travel Voucher at hand on your mobile device when travelling.
6. Be on time, be available:
- If you have selected the Meet & Greet service, it is your responsibility to read through and understand the instructions and the special conditions stated on your travel voucher. If you are delayed beyond what is stated in the special conditions, or you are unable to locate your driver, you must contact the number specified on your Travel Voucher for assistance and to agree on extra waiting time. Otherwise the car will leave, and you will be charged in full as a no-show.
- If you have selected the Outdoor pick-up, it is your responsibility to be punctually at the car where the driver is waiting for you. The car will wait for up to 5 minutes. If you have not contacted the number specified on your Travel Voucher within 5 minutes of the pick-up time to agree on extra waiting time, the car will leave, and you will be charged in full as a no-show.
- You must have a functional telephone, which is switched on at the time of the pick-up. In the unlikely event that you do not make contact with your driver, it is your responsibility to contact the number as specified on your Travel Voucher. If you leave the pick-up location without being advised to do so, you will be charged in full as a no-show.
7. Disorderly conduct, risk of damage to the car, and safety:
- Cabforce and the Supplier reserves the right to deny the service if the passengers do not conduct themselves in an orderly fashion, or if there are risks to the cleanliness and the safety of the vehicle and the driver.
8. Price & Payment:
- Your booking is paid in full to Cabforce. Under no circumstances is there a need for in-car payment, unless you explicitly negotiate a deviation to your Travel Voucher.
- If you make your booking with a credit card, it will not be billed before your ride has been successfully completed. However, a cover fund reservation for the total amount will be made on it when you book.
- Any last minute changes to the Travel Voucher are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. If the changes exceed the value of the original booking, the passenger must agree with Supplier about the payment method directly.
9. Changes and Cancellations:
- You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 2 hours prior to the pick-up time.
- Your transportation is fulfilled according to your original booking. Any change to your confirmed Travel Voucher is always subject to successful negotiation between you and the Supplier.
10. Refund policy:
- If your car is not in time for your pick-up, or the service is not provided as stated in the Travel Voucher, you can apply for a refund.
- To be eligible for a refund, the passenger must have followed the instructions as stated on the Travel Voucher and in these Terms.
- Refund claim must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the pick-up time.
- Cabforce will process all refund claims as priorities and in the shortest possible time, but reserves the right to investigate the circumstances, which might require two to three days if different time zones and office hours are involved.
- The processing time is subject to the accuracy of the refund claim and the timeliness of your responses to possible additional questions.
- Under all circumstances, it will take a few banking days for the payment solution provider used by Cabforce to carry out a possible refund transaction.
- The limitations of liability defined in these Terms of Service will apply. In no event will Cabforce’s or its Supplier’s liability exceed the value of the transportation booked through Cabforce.com, including, but not limited to, any package tours you may have purchased in relation to the Cabforce transportation.